This accessibility statement applies to the https://abogadofranciscodiaz.es website.
Efforts to ensure accessibility
We follow the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) version 2.1 as our guiding principle for determining accessibility. These are internationally agreed standards that cover a wide range of recommendations and best practices for making content usable. As we add new pages and functionality to our website, all design, coding and content entry practices are checked against these standards.
Website accessibility is an ongoing process. We continually test content and features for WCAG 2.1 Level AA compliance and troubleshoot any issues to ensure we meet or exceed the standards. Our team members perform our website testing using industry standard tools such as the Accessibility Checker WordPress Plug-in, color contrast analyzers, keyboard-only navigation techniques and Flesch-Kincaid readability tests.
We are committed to providing a fully accessible website experience for all users of all abilities, including those who rely on assistive technologies such as screen readers, screen magnification software and alternative keyboard input devices to navigate the web.
This is part of our broader effort to make the experience welcoming and enjoyable. Please note that while we make every effort to provide accessible information to all users, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of third party websites to which we may link.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018dueto the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible because of the following:
- Failure to comply with RD 1112/2018. There could be office documents in PDF and other formats published after September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with accessibility requirements. The documents are fully accessible from the contact form to formalize complaints and queries. There may be occasional code editing errors in some web pages. [4 .1.1 Procesamiento]
- Disproportionate burden. Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law. There could be PDF office files or other formats published prior to September 20, 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. Although efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do comply.
Preparation for the next accessibility statement
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment.
Remarks and contact information
We welcome comments, questions and feedback about our website. If you are using assistive technologies and are having difficulty using our website, please send an email through the contact form on this website. We will do our best to help you and solve the problems.
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website
- Convey other difficulties in accessing the content
- Ask any other questions or suggestions for improvement related to the accessibility of the website
You can submit:
- Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018 or.
- Request for Accessible Information related to:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request must be specified to show that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Accessibility of this website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technology or plug-in installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon to meet the accessibility standards used.
This website is designed to be able to change the text size and color, as well as the background of the page using standard browser settings.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla and Firefox: See > Text size
- Opera: See > Zoom
- Safari: See > Make text bigger
- Chrome: Control the current page > Text size
- To modify the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to zoom in
- Ctrl + – to decrease
- Ctrl + 0 restores original text size
- If you want to override the style sheet or change the color of the text, you can consult the WAI’s How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in Spanish at ¿Cómo cambiar el tamaño del texto o colores?
This declaration was created on July 24, 2023