We have strived to create a safe and secure space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
– We never ask for personal information unless it is really necessary to provide you with the services you require.
– We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or with your express permission.
abogadofranciscodiaz.es has adapted this website to the requirements of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of your personal data
– Identity of Person Responsible: Francisco Díaz García
– Commercial name: Attorney Francisco Díaz García
– NIF/CIF: 27310780M
– Address: AVENIDA JOSÉ GARRIDO, 32 B-7ª, Valencia
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Activity: Lawyer
For the purposes of the provisions of the aforementioned General Data Protection Regulation, the personal data you send through the web forms will be treated as “Web users and subscribers” data.
For the processing of user data, we implement all technical and organizational security measures established by current legislation.
Principles we will apply to your personal information
In processing your personal data, we will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
– Principle of legality, fairness and transparency: We will always require your consent for the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
– Data minimization principle: We will only request data that is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is required. As few as possible.
– Principle of limitation of the storage period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of processing, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding storage period, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and delete those records inactive for a considerable time.
– Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data and guarantees confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we treat in abogadofranciscodiaz.es come from:
– Contact Form
– Subscription form
– Comments in blog
– Service request form
– Download form
– Registration Form
– Registration form
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not Francisco Díaz García is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested persons have the right to:
– Request access to personal data relating to the data subject.
– Request rectification or deletion
– Request the limitation of your treatment
– Opposing treatment
– Request data portability
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. Francisco Díaz García will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. As a data subject, you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another data controller when:
– Treatment is based on consent
– The data have been provided by the person concerned.
– The processing is carried out by automated means.
When exercising your right to data portability, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted directly from data controller to data controller where technically feasible.
Data subjects shall also have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a complaint before the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning them is in breach of the Regulation.
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In abogadofranciscodiaz.es there are different systems for capturing personal information and I treat the information provided by interested persons for the following purpose for each capture system (forms):
– Contact form:
We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users of abogadofranciscodiaz.es
– Content subscription form:
In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the website there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp.
– Registration form for blog comments:
To comment on the blog posts of abogadofranciscodiaz.es the user is required to register through this form. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he/she wishes and reply to the previous ones. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Siteground’s servers (provider of Francisco Díaz García) within the EU.
– Service request form: We request the following personal data: Name, Email, to request any of the services that abogadofranciscodiaz.es makes available to its users. The information collected will allow the corresponding service to be requested for possible offline processing. Requests will be answered by e-mail. The website does not allow you to manage payments directly. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on Siteground’s servers (provider of Francisco Díaz García) within the EU.
– Download form:
– Registration Form:
The remarketing function allows us to reach people who have previously visited abogadofranciscodiaz.es and associate a specific audience with a specific message. Remarketing is a method of getting users who have visited my site to return to it. As a user of abogadofranciscodiaz.es we inform you that we are collecting information for this remarketing function on abogadofranciscodiaz.es.
The information we collect through this function is collected by Facebook cookies. You can learn about the data collected by these cookies in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of service allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained by this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. In the event that a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it may collect web traffic data relating to the pages on which they are installed.
– Facebook ads.
In abogadofranciscodiaz.es we use Facebook ads, Facebook’s advertising platform, which allows you to create campaigns and ads.
When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
– Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
– Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
– What they buy on the Internet and through other channels.
There are other purposes for which we process your personal data:
– To support and improve the services offered by this website.
– Other non-identifying data are also collected and obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
– To manage social networks. Francisco Díaz García may have a presence in social networks. The processing of data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks of the official pages of abogadofranciscodiaz.es, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations belonging to the social network that apply in each case and previously accepted by the user of Francisco Díaz García. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services of Francisco Díaz García. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising on an individual basis.
In accordance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) 2016/679, Francisco Díaz García with address at AVENIDA JOSÉ GARRIDO, 32 B-7ª, Valencia, will be responsible for the processing of data corresponding to Users of the website and subscribers.
Francisco Díaz García, does not sell, rent or transfer personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases, collaborations with other professionals may be carried out, in which case, users will be asked for their consent, informing them of the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be carried out with the strictest safety standards.
Legitimacy for the processing of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The prospective or commercial offer of products and services is based on the consent requested, without in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditioning the execution of the subscription contract.
The categories of data processed are identification data.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be retained:
– As long as the commercial relationship is maintained.
– Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools we use to manage your data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, abogadofranciscodiaz.es, shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company headquartered at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help abogadofranciscodiaz.es analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of abogadofranciscodiaz.es (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
España, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.siteground.es/ (SiteGround España, S.L.). SiteGround España, S.L. treats the data with the purpose of providing hosting services to Francisco Díaz García.
website: Automattic Inc. domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data with the purpose of providing its web platform services to Francisco Díaz García.
MailChimp, Inc. domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://www.mailchimp.com/. MailChimp, Inc. processes the data with the purpose of providing email marketing services to Francisco Díaz García.
Navigation: When browsing abogadofranciscodiaz.es non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user.
Non-identifying data also includes data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analytics services:
– Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about the user base as a whole.
Data secrecy and security
Francisco Diaz Garcia is committed to the use and processing of personal data included users, respecting their confidentiality and use them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current legislation on data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and a web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Francisco Díaz García cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With respect to the confidentiality of the processing, Francisco Díaz García will ensure that any person who is authorized by abogadofranciscodiaz.es/ to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and service providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When any Security Incident occurs, upon becoming aware of it abogadofranciscodiaz.es shall notify the Customer without undue delay and shall provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data you submit to abogadofranciscodiaz.es exonerating Francisco Díaz García, of any responsibility in this regard.
Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Francisco Díaz García in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation shall in no case be retroactive.
Francisco Díaz García reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, Francisco Díaz García will announce on this page the changes introduced with reasonable notice before their implementation.
In accordance with the LSSICE, abogadofranciscodiaz.es/ does not engage in SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial e-mails by electronic means that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the user has the possibility to give express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested from time to time.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, abogadofranciscodiaz.es/ undertakes not to send commercial communications without properly identifying them.